Thursday, September 22, 2016

Goodbye Summer; Hello Autumn




Top: Asos (Similar here) Jeans: old (Similar here) Purse: Gucci Choker: Free People Sandals: Steve Madden Sunglasses: Nordstrom

Today's officially the first day of Autumn. Well in Miami the weather is still in the 90s so its still "Summer" here but I couldn't be more excited for the start of a new season. Looking back on this summer, I loved every little piece about it. It consisted of a lot of Disney show tunes, if you follow me on Snapchat you know exactly what I meant.
These photos were actually taken at the beginning of the summer during a brunch outing with some friends; hence all the candids. But I felt like these pictures were perfect to sum up my summer: a lot of chokers and off-the-shoulder tops, discovering new spots in Miami and just laughing at everything. If I'm completely honest i'll probably be wearing off-the-shoulder tops up until November because I can't get enough of them so I apologize in advance.



Pictures taken by Linett











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio