Monday, September 26, 2016

Piz-za My heart



Shirt: Show me your Mumu (Also avail. here, here, here, and here) Jeans: Nordstrom Espadrilles: Amo Luz Choker: Free People (also avail. here and here) & BaubleBar Purse: Gucci (on sale here)


HAPPY MONDAY! I know Monday isn't everyone's favorite day but when there's good news, Monday becomes amazing! A few weeks ago I styled a pair of Taco Tuesday espadrilles created by Amo Luz; well I'm here to tell you that they have added this pair of "Pizza is Life" espadrilles to their collection. The best part, YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THEM NOW! Pizza is once of the items that nobody can say no to, so if you're a pizza enthusiast, you need to add this pair of espadrilles to your shoe closest ASAP!

As for this shirt, it might be one of my top 3 favorite tees in my closet and since Show Me Your Mumu is known to sell out of their items quickly, I've linked this top at 5 different locations. I love the fact that the bullhead is wearing a flower crown; in my opinion it screams that you should grab life by the horns but with style and grace.

























1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfits. I always prefer your outfits and everybody should prefer also. The white t-shirts and jeans makes you more beautiful, You are looking awesome. The adore the shoes and bag also. Thanks for sharing a nice outfits.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio