Monday, September 12, 2016

Summer's Ending


Dress: Topshop (Similar herehere, and here) Purse: Shashi (also avail. here) Sandals: Saveryday Choker:  
Summer is coming to an end and although in Miami it will be "summer" until about mid-November, I am trying to get the most use of my summer pieces before I turn to dark colors. This dress I purchased last year from Nordstrom but I loved it so much I couldn't wait to bring it back out. Topshop no longer has this dress available but I've linked some similar dresses above. If you've been following me along all summer, all I've lived in are off-the-shoulder pieces and chokers. Especially with the heat being 95+ degrees all summer long. As for these sandals, they're currently on sale for only $15 so run before they sell out! Also, good news; I will be returning to regular schedule with my outfit posts :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio