Friday, July 10, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


 
One of my favorite sales of the year kicked off yesterday for cardmembers - The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! If you don't have a Nordstrom card, you'll be able to access the sale on Friday, July 17th. One of my favorite items is the Clarisonic, I purchased the Mia 2 last anniversary sale and I love it so much I just ordered the Mia 3, which is the bigger one. I spent most of last winter searching for a sleeveless camel-colored waistcoat so I immediately ordered this one, for my Fall vacation. In Miami we unfortunately don't get to experience Fall and we barely cold weather in the winter, so I purchased this pullover, because it'll probably be on heavy rotation this winter. For everyone that is lucky enough to get to dress-up in real winter and fall clothes, I added some of my favorite outerwear pieces from the sale.

Also, If you haven't noticed I'm all for boyfriend jeans, so I also had to get these. It is nearly impossible to wear boots in Miami without feeling like your feet are suffocating so I tend to wear ankle boots/booties so I added a few of my faovrites. Below is a summary of my favorite pieces and no I didn't purchase every single item from this sale....a girl can dream!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio