Sunday, July 5, 2015

Splurge vs. Steal: Fourth of July




I've spent the past 9 years being called the nickname "America" so when it comes to the Fourth of July, I feel like it is my duty to wear the colors of the American Flag: red, white and blue, alll day long. I spent this Fourth of July in Disney World with my family and at night when we went to dinner I quickly changed into a dress covered in stars and paired with red flats. When it comes to Fourth of July I try to buy pieces that I can reuse so it doesn't bother me to splurge a little. I also perfer to wear star-covered pieces because I wear stripes about twice a week so I like some change. The above pieces are all pieces that were or are currently on my wishlist and can all be purchased at Farfetch. They pay be a tad bit on the splurge side but as I said  before they're pieces that you can reuse for years to come. The steal version of this outfit can be found here. I hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July and enjoyed some great fireworks. Below are some of my favorite Fourth of July pieces and also red, white, and blue pieces.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio