Monday, July 20, 2015

Fringe and Flare


Top: Topshop x Nordstrom (Similar here and here) Jeans: J Brand Heels: Nordstrom Necklace: BaubleBar Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Sunglasses: Illesteva Flash Tattoos: Sofia (Also available here)
Yesterday was National Ice Cream day and if you didn't know this about me, I have a total sweet tooth so i'll take any excuse to eat ice cream. Since Miami's weather has been at least 95 degrees for the past three weeks now, so I'm taking full advantage and wearing only but off-the-shoulder tops. I wasn't kidding when I said I stocked up on these tops at the beginning of the summer. The only struggle with off-the-shoulder tops is that you pair it with a collar type necklace or you can pair it with my favorite fringe necklace, found here. I've worn this necklace here, here, and here; I actually bought it in both colors! These shoes are the new version of the shoes I wore here and I quickly bought them in Taupe to wear all through Fall and Winter because they're on major sale here.














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio