Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Whitney Eve Co-ord


Top: Whitney Eve Pants: Whitney Eve (Dress versions here and here)  Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar here) Necklace: BaubleBar
Another day another co-ord set. My love for a matching separates set is never-ending, as seen here and here, so when I saw this piece at Nordstrom I knew I HAD to have it. Also seeing as Whitney Eve Port from The Hills and The City designed it, it was a no-brainer. She was one my favorites since I first saw her on The Hills. 
The thing that I love most about co-ord sets is that they're simple. They're simple in the sense that you don't have to worry about what top or bottom to pair with this clothing piece and you still look put together. This co-ord is a lot more casual than I usually wear but I couldn't resist the lady bugs and the palm print. I've paired these bottoms with a green or white top and a denim jacket. I plan to wear them when running errands or when traveling. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio