Friday, February 20, 2015

Counting down to Spring




Shirt: Piperlime skirt: Piperlime Flats: Chloe Necklace: BaubleBar Earrings: Gorjana
My love for a twin set outfit is no secret. There is something simple and easy about a matching set. My favorite time of the year is definitely Spring. There's something about cities covered in flowers, finally it being alright to wear pastels and wearing fun colored outfits that makes me so excited. Miami is currently in the middle of a cold front and yes our cold front might be someone else's summer time weather but as long as the days are this beautiful I am going to dress like I would during the Spring and Summer. To everyone in the Midwest and up North/Northeast if it makes things better I would switch our rainy days for a couple of inches of snow. This is actually one of my favorite wall installations at Wynwood Walls because I really wish I had a flower wall in my house.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio