Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Varsity Blues



Top: Ann Taylor Sweater: Equipment Jeans: Zara (Similar herehere and here) Boots: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Purse: Mansur Gavriel Earrings: BaubleBar
Here's a mini confession: I miss school and by school I mean college. While someone is in school they automatically are forced to learn and open up their mind, but once you graduate it's up to you to make sure your brain is still hard at work. This sweater was one of my favorite sweaters last winter and I have worn it more than a few times this year. The blocked letter E reminds me of a varsity jacket and every time I wear it I'm filled with nostalgia. 

The weather in Miami has been beyond perfect and by perfect I mean in the 50s and 60s. Here in Miami we don't get to wear sweaters often and when we do they  can look a tad bit sloppy so to try and give it a polished look, I wear a shirt with a collar under the sweater. Wearing a shirt with a collar not only gives it more of a uniform/preppy look it also helps to keep you warm by layering.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio