Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's my Birthday!



T-shirt: Ily Couture Jeans: Piperlime Shoes: Nine West Necklace: BaubleBar Rings: Flat ring and Wavy Midi Ring
Yes, today's my birthday! Exactly 24 years ago I was born and I am taking full advantage that my birthday landed on a weekend this year. I take my birthday serious because its one of the few times a year when it's all about you and who doesn't enjoy feeling special? The past year was probably the year where I learned a lot and crosses some things off my list.  I'll be spending the day with my loved ones but before I go I wanted to give you three things that I've learned in the past year:

1) Hard work will get you far in life but if you don't enjoy your life along the way, you will never be satisfied.
2) Loving yourself really does lead to true happiness.
3) Laughter is the best medicine.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio