Friday, October 10, 2014

Matching Separates





Top: Asos Skirt: Asos Sandals: Valentino Necklace: BaubleBar Earrings: Gorjana

As a little girl matching co-ordinates were my obsession. I still remember being 5 and 6 years old and crying every time my mother said I couldn't wear my favorite pink gingham printed matching set. If it was up to me, I would've worn it every single day.

Naturally, when I stumbled upon this yellow matching coordinates I had to have it! I think five year-old Erica would be proud of this purchase. This is exactly how I wore this outfit all through Summer but now that we're in Fall I plan on wearing it with a long duster coat or kimono and some booties.

My task for you this weekend is to revisit your favorite childhood outfit and put an adult spin on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio