Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oh Cara Oh Cara






Top: Saks Fifth Avenue Jeans: Nordstrom Shoes: Nine West Watch: Michele Necklace: BaubleBar Bracelet: David Yurman, Michael Kors
Somedays I have no energy in me to get dresses so I become a t-shirt and jeans kind of gal. There is something about a t-shirt that is so simple but yet difficult. The wrong t-shirt can make you look messy but I think that's because there's a terrible connection between lazy outfits and t-shirts. Actually I have a strange obsession with t-shirts and if it was up to me I would wear them with everything and everywhere. When I come across a good t-shirt I don't think twice about purchasing it, especially one with Cara Delevingne's face and a witty slogan, I am sold! I have a huge woman crush on Cara because of her individualism, spontaneity, her eyebrows, and the list goes on. The t-shirt having Cara's face on it was just the icing on the cake when it came to deciding if to buy this Eleven Paris t-shirt. The fun part about t-shirts is that you can wear them no matter what season it is and with a blazer, sweater, vest, alone, and with almost any bottom. 

What is your favorite t-shirt?







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio