Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The rumors are true....



Top: Express Blazer: Forever 21 Jeans: Zara (Similar here and here) Sneakers: Joie Necklace: BaubleBar Purse: Mansur Gavriel
Yes, I too was surprised to be wearing sneakers! I rarely wear sneakers, unless I am going for a run or a park; even to the park I turn to loafers or espadrilles. With sneakers this pretty how could you help but not say yes? The holidays have begun and that means I've been running around buying gifts, learning how to create decorative cookies, and setting holiday parties up so I have abandoned my heels and turned to comfort. When I purchased these sneakers I automatically thought "I can pair these with an all black outfit or a jeans." I would've never thought I would be pairing these sneakers with another patterned piece because I don't feel comfortable mixing prints, but sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and see what it feels like. If you're like me and are afraid when it comes to mixing prints, my biggest suggestion is try to mix patterns that are in neutral colors so you don't draw too much attention. Go out and experiment with your clothes and who knows you might fall in love with a new outfit that you would've never thought about! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio