Thursday, December 18, 2014

Surviving Fall in Miami


Top: American Eagle Cape: Forever 21 Pants: Ann Taylor Boots: Sam Edelman Earrings: BaubleBar Necklace: BaubleBar
 The past two weeks Miami has finally experienced Fall weather, it has been a solid 50 to 60 degrees, which for us is freezing! The thing about Miami is that in the morning you can be freezing and by noon it is back to 70 degrees and this makes it difficult to decide what to wear in the morning. This poncho has made my mornings a little less stressful when choosing my outfit for the day. This plaid poncho is a bit thicker so it'll keep me warm when Miami mornings are cold and when the afternoon comes along I am able to remove the poncho and enjoy the rest of my day without sweating profusely. Ponchos and capes are huge this season and so is Fall so this poncho allows for you to remain fashionable while still keeping warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio