Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy First Day of Winter: Holiday Look #1



Top: Ann Taylor Skirt: Loft Shoes: Zara (Similar here and here) Earrings: BaubleBar
Today's the first day of Winter and in Miami it doesn't make a difference because the weather is back to being in the 70s. I am jealous of the people who live in cities that notice the change of Fall to Winter. The only thing that let's us know that the seasons have changed from Fall to Winter is that the holiday parties begin to take place. I love the holidays because not only is it a happy time, but it gives us women the excuse to wear sequins, glitter, gold or silver without feeling too overdressed.

When Loft first came out with this skirt I didn't think twice when purchasing it because it would have been a perfect outfit for our family Christmas party. Since the skirt is already a gold color, I decided to pair it with nude and off-white to not draw more attention to my outfit and I kept my accessories to a minimum. You don't want to look like a disco ball at the party you're attending.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio