Friday, October 2, 2015

Maxin' It

Dress: Asos Heels: Asos Earrings: BaubleBar Purse: Nordstrom
This dress is probably my favorite maxi dress ever! First of all, it is so soft and after getting a terrible sunburnt it is exactly what I needed to wear while I was on the cruise. The keyhole slit gives it a subtle  sexy look but you still can look dressy but not showing too much skin. When I returned to Miami, I wore this dress on a really hot summer day with sandals and I still remained cool. I totally recommend you buy it! 

By the way a few of my favorite stores are currently having amazing sales, I will list them below. 
Old Navy: 30% off your entire purchase or 40% off for cardmembers, with code: THANKYOU
Tory Burch: up to 30% off your entire purchase
Bloomingdales: 25% off entire purchase with code: FRIENDS
Equipment: 25% off your entire purchase with code: EQFRIENDS 
Joie: 25% off your entire purchase with code: JOIEFRIENDS
Loft: 40% off everything
BaubleBar: Play the bullseye game here and receive from 20-30% off 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio