Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Coral + Turquoise

Top: Asos Shorts: Asos Sandals: Asos Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Necklace: BaubleBar Sunglasses:  Gucci
Every season there's a few colors that we currently associate that season with: Fall with camel and burgundy, Winter with black and grey, Spring with pastels, and, Summer with neons. For me I associate Summer with turquoise. I honestly don't know why but every summer I can't wait to wear turquoise so when BaubleBar released this necklace, it was a no brainer that I needed to purchase it. The beauty about turquoise pieces is that they can easily be paired with any color. This outfit also looks like I'm ready for a Miami Dolphins and since football preseason has already kicked off, it's also the perfect game day outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio