Monday, August 24, 2015

Another day...


Top: Asos | Jeans: Gift (Similar herehere, and here | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Sunglasses: Illesteva | Bracelets: Black leather braceletGold studded cuff | Earrings: Baublebar
Another day, another off the shoulder top. I wasn't kidding when I said I stocked up on off-the-shoulder pieces at the beginning of the summer. These fringe heels are finally restocked in all colors and currently 40% off; they're so comfortable and highly recommend you purchase a pair. By the way, off-the-shoulder tops are all the rage right now and I recommend you purchase some ASAP, because they're not only comfortable, they're also the right amount of sexy. I honestly own about 7 off-the-shoulder tops and I have just ordered 3 more for my vacation next weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio