Thursday, May 14, 2015

Triple the Denim

Shirt: Old Navy Jeans: Gift (Similar here and here) Espadrilles: Tory Burch Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Necklace: BaubleBar Sunglasses: Fendi

Some people may call this look the Canadian Tuxedo and others call it the Texas Tuxedo but I just call it my recent go-to look. Lately, I find myself reaching for a chambray top and pairing it with whatever bottom I decide to wear that day, so when Tory Burch created these denim espadrilles I thought it was only logical to purchase them. The thing about wearing triple denim is that you need to pair different shades of denim or chambray together. I always pick a lighter wash for my top and pair it with dark denim so I don't feel too uncomfortable. Hey, if Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake pulled it off, you can too! My biggest closet necessity is a chambray top, it goes with everything, whether the bottom is printed or solid.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio