Thursday, May 14, 2015

Splurge vs. Steal: Night Out



Wide-leg Pants // Splurge: Alice + Olivia Steal: Asos
Heels // Splurge: Aquazzura Steal: Zara

Last week I was unable to post a new Splurge vs. Steal blogpost because I was out of town visiting family so today I've provided you with two steals. 

Wide leg pants are currently a huge deal and although I've been afraid to try this trend I actually placed an order for these and I am hoping that they work out because these pants are the perfect pants for a night-out on the town. These pants should be paired with a tight-fitting top or a crop-top because a loose fitting top will make you feel like you're flooding. As for these heels, I AM OBSESSED! I currently have a pair of these Aquazzura heels on my wish list and I am hoping to snatch them up before the year is over but of course, Zara saves the day with creating a pair that looks identical at a fraction of the price. Zara sells these in a nude and a yellow, which are perfect for Spring and Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio