Friday, February 27, 2015

Rainy Days


Jacket: Forever 21 Shirt: Piperlime (Similar) Jeans: J.Crew Sandals: Steve Madden Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Necklace: Coordinates necklace and Long Fringe necklace Bracelets: David Yurman, Balenciaga, and Hermes

Miami's weather has been all sorts of confusing, some days windy and breezy, some days sunny and today it is predicted that we will be welcoming the spring showers. I've loved canvas jackets for years and when I stumbled upon this baby at forever 21 for under $25 I thought I'd be dumb to leave it behind. This jacket is lightweight so it will help me survive Miami's inconsistent weather. I've already worn this jacket over 10 times, with a short set, dress, with heels, with sneakers, and with sandals like in this outfit. This jacket might just replace the cardigans in my closet! Now let me tell you that this bag is one of the softest leather bags I have ever seen. If it was up to me I'd own it in every single color!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio