Thursday, February 26, 2015

Birthday Outfit


Dress: Piperlime Heels: Steve Madden Necklace: Coordinates necklace and Arrow necklace
This weekend was my birthday and I took it serious. It took me about a month to found a perfect dress and I will spare you the details of how many dresses I ordered and returned before I finally decided on this one, the day before. I decided to keep this dress because after wearing for my birthday dinner I'll be able to wear it again for another occasion. This dress can easily be paired with shoes that are striped, nude/blush, grey, floral, or leopard shoes. I, of course, chose to pair this dress with leopard print pumps. The thing about a simple dress is that it can easily be mixed and matched with several pieces in your closet and you get more use out of it. This year it is all about the basics and in the end paying a little bit more for something that can be used more than once, makes the purchase worthwhile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio