Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Outfit

T-shirt: J. Crew Cape: Forever 21 Leather Joggers: Nordstrom (Similar) Heels: Zara (Similar) Sunglasses: Tom Ford Earrings: BaubleBar
I had not planned to wear this outfit to Thanksgiving dinner but their was a mini incident with UPS and the package that contained my original planned outfit did not arrive my time and I had to put together a new outfit in less than 24 hours. When you find yourself in a similar situation the easiest way is to put together an all black or black and white outfit and if you are a fan of color, add a subtle pop of color - my navy heels! 

The only thing that I was able to still include from my original outfit was the cape; I was excited to wear this piece because lately I've been obsessed with capes and ponchos. Last winter I was heartbroken because I was not able to purchase a cape coat and wear it so I made it a goal to wear a cape jacket (in Miami it is impossible to wear a cape coat). In the middle of my hunt for a camel blazer, I came across this cape blazer and purchased it immediately because it was obviously the Fashion Lords telling me I HAD TO WEAR A CAPE NOW! This cape blazer also gives your outfit that draping your jacket over your shoulders look but it stays in place so you don't have to worry about having to constantly fix your jacket - the best of two worlds...MY FAVORITE KIND OF PIECES!









1 comment:

  1. You are looking awesome with black and white combination. I love your luxury outfits. The t-shirts, pants and shoes are wonderful and praise worthy. The color and design of your outfits are perfect and standard. Lovely outfits!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio