Friday, April 15, 2016

Coachella Inspired

Jacket: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Shirt: Who What Wear x Target (Similar herehere, and here)  Jeans: Ann Taylor Flats: Zara (Similar here and here) Ear cuff: BaubleBar (Similar) Purse: Saint Laurent

Coachella has arrived and although I'll be far away from Coachella, I will be celebrating in spirit. I love everything about Coachella: the bohemian clothing, the music, the florals, and being out in the desert. This weekend I'll be wearing my favorite Coachella inspired pieces and both this bomber jacket and lace top are on that list. Every season I like to pick-up a new jewelry trend and this summer I'm all about earrings and ear cuffs like this. I apologize in advance for how many times you'll be seeing me wear this ear cuff. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio