Thursday, March 3, 2016

Buzz Like a Bee


Top: Who What Wear x Target Jacket: Who What Wear x Target Pants: Rachel Roy Boots: Steve Madden Purse: Shopbop Necklace: BaubleBar Sunglasses: The Row


Lately all I want to wear is all black with different pops of colors. Yellow's one of my favorite color but whenever I reach for a yellow item to pair with black, I get hesitant because nobody wants to be dressed like a bumblebee. When I came across this clutch last year when buying items for my trip to Mexico, I knew that I needed to add more yellow to my outfits. This clutch is actually currently up to 25% off. 

By the way this leather jacket might just be my favorite item currently in my closet. It's also less than $100. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio