Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Always Summer


Top: Kendall + Kylie for Topshop Skirt: Asos Sandals: Valentino, old (Similar herehere, and here) Purse: Kate Spade Necklace: BaubleBar Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Oh Miami, please give us some sign of Fall or Winter! Every morning I wake up hoping that it is at least in the 70s but nope the lowes the temperature has dropped to is to the low 80s so I'll keep wearing my summer clothes until I can wear a sweater without sweating up a storm. This maxi skirt was one of my favorite's this summer and I even took it with me on my cruise last month and wore it with my bathin suit. It's actually currently on sale! I apologize for all the summer looks you will be seeing around here but i live in Miami where it's unfortunately always summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio