Friday, October 16, 2015

Outfit Inspiration: Menswear


 
On Friday, I blogged about how when I think of Fall and Winter I think of menswear-inspired looks so today I bring you some outfit inspiration. The thing about Miami is that it is impossible to wear leather pants until at least late November so I have to settle for leather shorts. All of these pieces are actually from the Menswear department of Farfetch, except for the heels of course. The thing about shopping in the Mens' department is that almost anything can be turned into a women's outfit. There's a few things that can be considered for either Men or women and that is: a leather jacket, shorts or leather pants, a t-shirt, a "clutch," and pretty much anything that's made out of leather. When it comes to white t-shirts I actually will purchase one from the Men's section if I fall in love with it. The t-shirt I featured above is actually on my wish list and I plan on purchasing in the near future.

As for the leather DSQUARED2 shorts, they can easily be worn as boyfriend shorts and no one will ever know that you scooped this pair of shorts from a Men's section. I'm also beyond OBSESSED with this Balmain military jacket and wish I could add it to my closet. The beauty of Fashion now-a-days is that you can buy something from anywhere, whether it be the women's or the men's section and give it your own little twist and no one will ever question it. I've listed some of my favorite mens pieces from Farfetch below so you too can incorporate some menswear pieces into your daily outfits.

By the way, if you haven't heard about Farfetch, they're an online luxury retailer. Besides the fact that they're from the UK, and I love everything about the UK, they sell all my favorite European designers and they offer free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio