Thursday, August 6, 2015

Flarin' it

Top: Asos Jeans: Nordstrom Shoes: Steve Madden Purse: Nordstrom Sunglasses: Illesteva
I was obsessed with flare jeans for years and then I decided to give skinny jeans a shot, and then boyfriend jeans and I never grabbed a pair of flare jeans; until now at least. With the 70s trends coming back I decided to purchase a pair online and not even try a pair on and I am so glad that I made this impulsive purchase. I snagged this pair during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale for under $40 and I couldn't be more satisfied with the fit and the material. When it comes to an impulse purchase or something I know I will not be wearing for seasons to come I try to spend as little as possible. If I would've found a pair of nice flare jeans at a fraction at the price I would've purchased them. The best part is that flare jeans elongates your legs and you look so much taller. Of course I paired them with an off-the-shoulder top to finish off a 70s inspired look. I finished this outfit with my highest wedges and I felt like I was floating because the wedges are so lightweight and are so comfy! I kept the accessories to the minimum since the flare jeans and the off-the-shoulder top has enough of a flow detail that you don't need a statement necklace or bracelets.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio