Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer is Near

Shirt: Topshop x Nordstrom Pants: Asos Sandals: Valentino, old (Similar hereherehere, and here) Clutch: Old (Similar herehere, and here) Necklace: BaubleBar Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
This outfit sums up my summer favorites: off-the-shoulder tops and floral prints. Shopping for off-the-shoulder tops can be tough, which is why I order quite a few until I found the right one; this one is only $25 and comes in almost every color. In celebration of the first official day of summer, next week I will provide you with all my favorite off-the-shoulder tops, along with my favorite must-have summer pieces. Off-the-shoulder tops are big this summer and the greatest thing about them is that you can wear them for almost ever summer outing.  As for these pants, they are part of a co-ord set but I loved the pants more than the top so I decided to keep the pants and pair with white and pale blue tops. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio