Monday, June 29, 2015

Fourth of July Inspiration



For today's post I had a possible Fourth of July outfit but I woke up to a terrible rain storm and we weren't able to shoot any looks on Sunday. Instead I decided to move things around and share some of my favorite clothing items that can worn this Saturday to celebrate America. When getting dressed on the fourth of July, you can wear red, white, and blue colors, or wear a clothing piece with an American flag on it.
Some of my favorite American flag pieces are:


Some of my favorite red, white, and blue pieces are:


You can pretty much wear anything that's red, blue or white and look patriotic so remember this Fourth of July to celebrate our amazing country and our freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio