Thursday, May 21, 2015

Splurge vs. Steal: Memorial Weekend Inspiration



Splurge: Dress | Bathing Suit | Bag | Cover-up | Espadrilles | Sandals
Steal: Dress | Bathing Suit | Bag | Cover-up | Espadrilles | Sandals
This week's Splurge vs. Steal is a little different since this weekend is a long weekend and the unofficial kick-off to Summer. I've decided to make a list of 5 pieces that you can purchase to wear the weekend, and celebrate the arrival of the heat! In Miami, the heat has already graced our presence and a few of these items I have already purchased and some I have already worn. This summer I am all about embroidered pieces, tassels, fruit-printed pieces, nature prints, and of course FLORALS! I've linked a few of my favorite Splurge vs. Steal pieces and as Spring continues to pass us by, I will link more pieces. After all, I LOVE Spring and have so wishlists filled with products waiting to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio