Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Military Vest + Florals


Vest: Banana Republic Top: Loft Pants: Ann Taylor Flats: Chloe Necklace: BaubleBar Purse: Saint Laurent
If you didn't know I am all about layering pieces and I will sacrifice sweating just to pair a blazer with a top in the middle of summer. The thing about layering pieces is that you can make almost anything look put together. I finally caved and purchased a military vest and I am obsessed! I hate that I was late to this party. This vest can be paired with almost anything - shorts, jeans, dresses, and even printed pants. As for printed pants, these are so light weight and comfy that I think everyone needs a pair in their closet. Florals are one of my favorite prints so you can say that I will be wearing these from not until September.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio