Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine's Day Look #3: Girl in the Red Dress



Dress: Asos Pumps: Steve Madden Necklace: BaubleBar
When it comes to wearing red I tend to stay away from because it is a tad bit intimidating to wear, but when it comes to Valentine's Day I love to go overboard with the color red since pink isn't one of my favorite colors. The thing about this maxi that I love is that it is so soft, lightweight and can easily be worn to a party with a pair of heels or to a picnic with a pair of sandals. I plan on wearing this maxi well into Summer, especially since pleats are big this Spring/Summer. I wanted to somewhat keep the classic and elegant look so I paired it with a semi-long necklace from BaubleBar, but in true Erica form I needed some leopard so I turned to my trusty Steve Madden leopard pumps. The pleats on this dress make me want to spend an entire day twirling on a beach somewhere.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio