Friday, February 13, 2015

Casual Fridays




Dress: Forever 21 Vest: Nordstrom (Similar herehere, and here) Sneakers: Joie Necklace: BaubleBar Earrings: Gorjana Purse:  Mansur Gavriel
Happy Friday the 13th! For some strange reason I actually find this day quite funny more than anything. I'm not a big believer of superstitions or of bad luck, but one thing I do believe in is in "Casual Fridays." After a long week of early mornings and late nights, come Friday I am dragging myself out of bed and there's no energy to get all dolled up. Naturally I do not turn to sneakers but after a week long of running around in ballet flats, heels or sandals, I like to give my feet a break and wear sneakers. Whoever said casual Fridays consisted of wearing only jeans or joggers and a t-shirt, they lied. You can make dresses casual. When I came across this t-shirt dress at Forever 21, I knew my casual Fridays were changed forever! The fact that this dress is only $13 makes me sad that they don't sell it in other colors because when those hot Miami days come along, this t-shirt dress will help me survive and still look cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio