Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Look #1

Sweater: Asos Skirt: J. Crew (Same one here) Shoes: Zara (Similar here and here) Necklace: BaubleBar Earrings: BaubleBar 
Valentine's Day is one of the girliest holidays ever - hearts, flowers, the colors red and pink, and chocolate? It's like a girls perfect day. I'll take a opportunity I can get to dress up for a holiday and since pink isn't one of my favorite colors, I wear red every single year. For the past few years I've taken Valentine's Day as a day to do a small and special gesture for my friends and family. Just because you're single it doesn't mean you have to opt out of Valentine's Day activities. For the next two weeks, I will be showing possible outfits for different events. This look would be perfect for date night and since Miami is in the middle of a cold-front, this sweater is perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio