Monday, September 22, 2014

Last day of Summer.....well kind of






Top: Old Navy Skirt: Joie Hat: Asos Shoes: Chanel Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Necklace: BaubleBar (Similar)
and BaubleBar Rings: BaubleBar (crystal ringpearl ringcrown ring, and initial ring)


The last full day of Summer was yesterday but here in Miami the temperatures are showing no sign of dropping below 95 degrees Fahrenheit anytime soon. The easiest solution in beating the summer heat is LINEN. The word linen makes some people cringe because of it wrinkling so easily, and I used to be one of those people until I came across this Joie Chambray Skirt. At the beginning of the summer I was looking for the perfect chambray pieces, and this skirt made me reconsider my opinion about linen. I know believe the wrinkles in linen pieces add character to your outfit. I decided to wear an all linen outfit to survive and celebrate the last full day of "Summer."

How did you wear linen this summer?






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio