Saturday, September 20, 2014

Welcome to A Touch of Leopard


Top: Zara (Similar) Skirt: Asos Shoes: Zara (Similar here and here) Sunglasses: Gucci
Watch:Michele Bracelets: David Yurman and Michael Kors

It is official! A Touch of Leopard has officially launched and I can not be more excited! For months I have been anxiously waiting for this day to introduce you guys to my likes, dislikes, the thought behind the outfits I put together and how I stay inspired. 

I first came up with the idea to launch A Touch of Leopard because for over a year in a half several of my close friends have tried to convince me to do so, and overanalyzing I wanted to think of every detail before I made a decision, and then I contacted the amazing Kelly of Kelly Christine Studio and she made it all possible. 

I am excited to start this journey and if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio