Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall in Miami



Top: Asos Jeans: Zara Vest: Nordstrom Shoes: Zara Necklace: BaubleBar Earrings: Gorjana Rings: BaubleBar (Crystal ringCrown midi ring, Initial ring and Pearl ring
Fall has officially arrived! It is no secret that in Miami there is no leaves falling, no temperature drop, and people are not quick to break out their scarves and boots. I've spent the last few weeks expressing how sad I am that I cannot break out a trench coat and enjoy the dropping temperatures as the leaves change colors, but then I remembered I had this trench coat-like vest in my closet and decided to break it out to celebrate the first official day of Autumn. If you live in a city that is still experiencing weather in the high 90s, this vest is perfect and can be worn with flats, heels and over shorts, skirts, or jeans.

What do you look forward to wearing this fall?






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio