Friday, September 26, 2014

Overalls



Top: Asos Overalls: Macy's Shoes: Converse Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Growing up I lived in overalls: shorts, pants, skirts, and dresses and when they disappeared my heart broke. Truthfully, when they returned I was hesitant because I thought I was going to look like a 10-year old girl but on an impulse buying trip, I decided to bite the bullet and add a pair to my closet. I lived in these short overalls all summer, and now for Autumn and Winter I purchased a pair of pants overalls that will be used a little too much. With Disney World being a three-hour drive from Miami, I visit quite a few times a year, and on one trip I decided to bring my overalls along and pair them with a high-top sneaker for comfort. If you haven't purchased a pair of overalls, I say go for it! They go with everything and it will always look like a brand new pair. Think of a pair of overalls as a pair of jeans, you can use them nonstop and people will never notice. Plus, models dressed in overalls were seen making their way down the NYFW catwalks, which means you will be able to wear your overalls well into Spring and Summer 2015.

How are you planning to wear overalls this weekend?







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio