Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Summer days

Dress: Asos Sandals: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Hat: Forever 21 Sunglasses: Illesteva Bracelets: Studded cuffTasseled cuffWhite TasselTasseled bracelet, and Tasseled charm bracelet
When it comes to summers in Miami it isn't as glamorous as the movies or people believe it to be - it's either unbearably hot or nonstop rain. In the middle of the nonstop rain, the skies cleared up and I was able to venture out to the beach and enjoy it for a few hours. We actually didn't stay near the beach for too long but we did hangout near the boardwalk and in the area. This dress is perfect for spending a day near the beach or at brunch because it is so lightweight and it actually didn't make me sweat up a storm like I normally do. If I am being honest this dress makes me feel like a ballerina and all I really want to do was twirl around all day like a 5 year old.








Photography by: Monica of The Dusty Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio