Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Summer days

Dress: Asos Sandals: Zara (Similar here, here, and here) Hat: Forever 21 Sunglasses: Illesteva Bracelets: Studded cuff, Tasseled cuff, White Tassel, Tasseled bracelet, and Tasseled charm bracelet
When it comes to summers in Miami it isn't as glamorous as the movies or people believe it to be - it's either unbearably hot or nonstop rain. In the middle of the nonstop rain, the skies cleared up and I was able to venture out to the beach and enjoy it for a few hours. We actually didn't stay near the beach for too long but we did hangout near the boardwalk and in the area. This dress is perfect for spending a day near the beach or at brunch because it is so lightweight and it actually didn't make me sweat up a storm like I normally do. If I am being honest this dress makes me feel like a ballerina and all I really want to do was twirl around all day like a 5 year old.








Photography by: Monica of The Dusty Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio