Monday, August 17, 2015

Sailing Away

Top: Forever 21 Pants: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Shoes: Chloé Earrings: BaubleBar Necklace: BaubleBar Purse: Gucci (also avail. here) Sunglasses: Illesteva
This outfit would've been a perfect Fourth of July outfit but it's also a perfect summer nautical outfit. I don't know if it was the red, white, and blue, the culottes, or the tassels, but it instantly gave me a complete nautical vibe. I wanted to pair this outfit with these slides but since I was going out to lunch, I decided to pair it with my Chloé scalloped flats for a little bit more of a dressier look. As for these earrings, everyone needs to purchase a pair! The earrings are so lightweight and tassels are huge this season!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio