Monday, August 10, 2015

Palm in my Hand

Dress: Topshop (Jumpsuit version) Sandals: Topshop Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Necklaces: Y-shaped necklacelong pearl necklace Sunglasses: Illesteva
I've heard that in some parts of the country the weather is starting to drop but not Miami, we actually reached the 100s this weekend. When the heat gets unbearable I don't even try to put on bottoms and turn to loose clothing, like this slip dress. Slip dresses are the easiest answer to surviving the summer heat because they're lightweight, they're easy, and they don't get stuck to you. I wore this dress a few weeks ago to the Refinery 29 festival and although it wrinkles easy, it is the perfect summer dress! There's a month left until summer is officially over, but in Miami the heat isn't stopping so I recommend purchasing a few slip dresses because you can dress them up or down and still remain cool.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio