Monday, April 13, 2015

Dreaming of the Desert

Dress: Asos Hat: Asos Booties: Sam Edelman Metallic Tattoos: Flash Tattoos Rings: Midi cross ringWavy midi ringCrystal "X" ring, and Crystal bar ring
Coachella kicked off on Friday and I couldn't be more heartbroken. For years I've had a crazy obsession with Coachella and this year made was my third failed attempt of trying to make it out to the west coast and finally experience it. There's something about hanging in the desert for three days that couldn't make me happier. Since last Friday I've felt complete FOMO and I thought it was only right to dedicate this week's outfits to Coachella. If I was off to Coachella I would wear flower crowns and flash tattoos for sure. Coachella is all about releasing your inner hippie - whether that means wearing fringe, piled on jewelry, metallic body tattoos, or flower crowns. I've decided to dedicate this week on the blog to Coachella and all the outfits I would've worn if I was at Coachella. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio