Friday, April 17, 2015

NO-chella



Jacket: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Dress: Shopbop (Short dress version) Sandals: Zara (Similar  here and here) Necklace: BaubleBar Bracelets: H&M and Forever21 (Similar hereherehere, and here) Clutch: Clare Vivier

Everyone, including my friends, have taken off to the west coast for Coachella and I am stuck here in Miami's 90 degree weather. The heat would be so much tolerable if I were in the desert listening to amazing music. I still have a million outfit ideas running through my head and since it probably is beyond hot, I would've definitely worn something light like this maxi dress. This dress is not only perfect for Coachella but perfect for a summer day in Miami because after all Summer in Miami is hotter than, in the words of Maroon 5, a Southern California day. This outfit also gave me a Greek Goddess feel. Last summer I fell in love with this dress but I couldn't snatch one before my size ran out so I was determined to get my hands on one early. This dress is perfect with a pair of gladiator sandals and also a pair of heeled sandals. So this weekend I will be wearing a few more Coachella inspired outfits and feel complete FOMO, fear of missing out. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio