Thursday, April 9, 2015

COOL-ottes

Top: Asos (Similar herehere, and here) Pants: Zara Heels: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Necklace: BaubleBar (also avail. here) Purse: Saint Laurent
When it comes to culottes there's a very fine line between cute and mom pants. I've tried on over a dozen different pairs of culottes looking for a pair that didn't look like I had stolen my grandma's pants but thankfully Zara decided to answer my prayers. Last Summer I began the hunt for the perfect pair but I quickly realized  I started too late so this year I became determined to hunt them down early and enjoy them all Summer long. This Spring and Summer wide leg pants are a huge deal and although I may not be 100% crazy about them because I feel like I look a foot smaller than I really am, I feel like culottes is a great medium between wide leg pants and regular pants. Culottes are perfect for those warmer days where you need to wear pants but can't see yourself wearing a pair of jeans.

I wore this outfit to Easter lunch with my family and I couldn't be more comfortable. I plan to wear these with gladiator sandals, a plaid button down and a pair of wedges. Culottes are so fast fashion that I can't see myself paying so much for them because after Summer is over, back into storage they go. Since I plan on scoring my culottes on a major steal. How are you planing to wear your culottes?









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio