Friday, January 23, 2015

Topshop x Nordstrom & Leopard




Top: Topshop x Nordstrom Pants: Piperlime Shoes: Steve Madden Clutch: Clare Vivier Necklace: Coordinates Bar and Fringe Necklace Bracelet: Emoji BraceletMeme Coffee Bracelet, and Hermes Rings: BaubleBar 
I tend to add leopard to my outfit without even realizing it, but I decided to include at least one post a week with an outfit that I have A Touch of Leopard. I've had this Clare Vivier clutch on my wish list for almost a year but it was always on backorder and finally the shopping gods were on my side and I was able to score this baby back in October. It is my favorite clutch and it really does live up too all the hype. During the winter time I complain at least twice-a-day about how I hate that Miami doesn't really experience Winter and I have to find alternatives to my favorites like leather pants. These pants are perfect! I've worn them on days were it is 80 degrees out and it doesn't make me feel like I'm melting. By the way, I might've just purchased this top in another color because of how comfortable it is because after all if it's so nice might as well by it twice.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio