Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Years Outfit




Top: Ann Taylor Pants: Piperlime Heels: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Earrings: Gorjana
I've been wanting to wear a pair of sequin pants for over a year in a half but I just didn't feel comfortable. Yes, I sometimes feel uncomfortable wearing something, but since I believe you should try every trend once, I decided this year I would wear something covered in sequins. These pants sat in my cart for quite some time because I kept trying to talk myself out of wearing them but I decided to just purchase them. I do not regret purchasing them. They're actually super comfortable and since they already add a lot to my outfit I decided to wear no accessories besides earrings. I can't wait to find another excuse to wear these pants.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio