Monday, January 19, 2015

Breezy Miami Days


Sweater: Skull Cashmere Pants: Piperlime Sandals: Steve Madden Purse: Mansur Gavriel
Last year I decided to make a spontaneous purchase and buy this cashmere sweater. I got to wear it a total of four times and three of those times was not while I was in Miami. This "winter," if that's what you call the slight cold front Miami has been receiving lately, I haven't been able to wear it. Luckily the past few days mornings in Miami have been 54 to 58 degrees and this weekend I decided to wake up bright and early, when the temperature was still 54 degrees, and enjoy a couple of hours in this warm sweater. Even though it is 54 degrees and for Miami it is considered freezing, I decided to leave the boots in my closet and enjoy my favorite time of year - the breezy Miami days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio