Friday, November 7, 2014

Cool, Calm, Collected, and COMFORTABLE






T-shirt: Sincerely Jules Plaid shirt: Forever (Similar here and here) Joggers: Nordstrom (Similar herehere, and here) Sandals: Steve Madden Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim Earrings: BaubleBar Sunglasses: Tom Ford
My last semester in college one of my professor's started his introduction by saying: "what you will wear, will always say more about you more than anything your mouth could ever say," and I couldn't agree more with this statement. Think about it. When attending a wedding or a black tie event you wear a tux or a beautiful dress, pair of heels and get all made up; When running errands you might reach for your jeans and a t-shirt, and when you don't want to do anything but lounge around, you'll most likely throw on a pair of sweat pants. I wouldn't be honest if I said I own my fair share of sweatpants and someday I am so grateful that they exist, but the truth is, I refuse to wear them in public! Have you ever heard that whenever you look your worst you run into almost every person you went to high school with and nobody wants to be seen dressed as if you just rolled out of bed. Thankfully there is something that gives you the best of both worlds - sweats and looking put together, and that is the jogger pant.

Whoever decided to design a jogger pant, I am forever thankful to you! You now allow us girls to enjoy comfortable clothing and still look presentable! The jogger pant can be paired with heels, sandals, and sneakers. This outfit was one of my favorites last winter and it still is my go to outfit on the days where I really don't want to try about putting a presentable outfit together. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio