Wednesday, November 5, 2014

When in doubt...







Shirt: American Eagle (Similar here and here) Sweater: Altuzarra for Target  Pants: Loft Sneakers: Steve Madden Earrings: BaubleBar Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Yes, when in doubt wear all black! I try to stay away from wearing all black but when choosing a fall or winter outfit, it is easy to choose an all black ensemble. Wearing all black makes someone look sophisticated, it's an easy choice, and it makes everyone look thinner! An all black outfit can sometimes look dull, so  to give it some life add a pop of color or pair it with white. This past weekend Miami experienced an amazing cold front, a whole 62 degrees Fahrenheit, and my first choice was to go to the park! I am far from a sneaker person but every time I try wear a pair of sneakers I tell myself "just because one is wearing sneakers it doesn't mean you automatically can't wear a decent outfit." Next time you head to a park for a picnic or just to hangout make sure to wear some you'd normally wear with sandals or loafers but pair it with your sneakers.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio